How to order
In order to shop at our web page it is mandatory to create a user’s account. This can be done via the »My Account« link (top right corner of the page), or during the final steps of the shopping procedure in the ordering details page. The details needed for a new account are your shipping address (name, address etc…) and billing data (payment type). When filling out the registration form, please be sure that data provided is accurate and up to date. Please be reminded that the e-mail address provided in the registration form is also your future account name. After you complete entering you personal data, please wait until you receive you confirmation message on the provided e-mail address. When the confirmation message is received you can start shopping or finalizing the existing order.
After you have found the desired product you can view the product details either with clicking on the product’s picture or its name. On the product detail page you will have multiple options to choose from (e.g. size, color…). After you have specified the options for your product, you can put it in your shopping cart with clicking on the red »Add to cart« button. At this step you can complete your shopping by clicking on the »proceed to checkout« button or you can continue shopping.
- Shopping cart – Here you can freely check and manipulate items in your cart. You can delete a single item or cancel the whole order by clicking on the »Cancel order« button. You can also finish your order by clicking the »proceed to checkout« button.
- Defining you address – Active users enter their username and password, new users must complete their registration as described above.
- Shipping options – The user defines the desired shipping address, which can be the same as the billing address or any other chosen. The shipping cost for orders up to 100 EUR is 6 EUR, for orders over 100 EUR shipping is free of charge.
- Payment options – You can choose between various payment methods. Payment by cash (payment on delivery), secure transaction with your PayPal account, you can make money transaction directly onto Evolution BMX, Luka Kovič s.p. bank account or you can pay via prepayment method(due date 3 day).
- Order confirmation – It is recommended to go through your order once again and check for any mistakes made. Click »Confirm« to send you order.
- Order completion – After order confirmation, you will receive e-mail containing information about contract with detailed cost information and instructions how to return goods if needed and possible.
Order status and information is at customers disposal at any time in his user profile (My account icon).
- Order accepted: After the order confirmation, the customer receives an e-mail which contains information about his order being added to waiting line. Detailed information about order status and its content is available to customer at all time on service provider’s web page.
- Processing an order: Service provider checks an order, availability of ordered items and confirms or rejects the order. Provider can call customer, to phone number specified, if confirmation of personal or shipping information is needed. When order is confirmed, customer is notified by e-mail, of estimated shipping date. At this stage contract between customer and service provider is irrevocably concluded.
Order completion: Service provider prepares, ships and by e-mail notifies customer of his actions in time he specified earlier. Provider also informs customer of order returning policy, where he can turn to, in case of any delays, and where he can file his complaint, in case such action is needed.